Speech Language Pathologist - SLP
Profession:Speech Language Pathologist
Job Description: Qualifications:
· Licensed Speech and language pathologist (Maryland Licensure required)
· Experience providing speech and language services to school age children preferred
· Experience with the IEP process, IEP development and implementation preferred
· Experience working with Calvert County Public Schools preferred
Services to be performed:· Provide speech and language services for students with disabilities as specified on IFSP and/or IEP
o services to parentally placed private school students (private schools within Calvert County), approximately two days per week
o services in CCPS schools, most likely one or two days per week at a particular school
o coverage for a therapist who is on an extended leave
· Provide data and progress for goals/objectives
· Complete required paperwork in the Maryland Online IEP system including: Draft IEP/Service Plan and Quarterly progress reports.
· Complete speech and language assessments and write reports, as needed
· Independent caseload management (scheduling, providing progress reports, parent communications, etc.) for assigned students in private schools
· Travel from school to school
· Attend IEP meetings, as needed
· Consult with CCPS staff, private school staff and other providers for transitions between therapists
Please call 855-561-1715 or email email@example.com for immediate consideration.
1715 N. Westshore Blvd.
Tampa, Fl 33607