Physical Therapist (PT)
City:Truth or Consequences
An individual who is currently licensed in the state as a Physical Therapist. In collaboration with multi-disciplinary team develops a plan of care for each physical therapy patient and provides skilled physical services in accordance with physician orders.
- Provides skilled physical therapy services/interventions in accordance with physician orders.
- Assesses patient needs, plans for, evaluates, and modifies care to meet goals of physical therapy interventions.
- Collaborates with all disciplines to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient.
- Current state license as a Physical Therapist.
- Preferred minimum of one year experience in an acute care facility, outpatient setting, community health service or home health agency in the past two years preferred.
- Current BLS card.
- Current Health Certificate per state regulation or contract specific.
- Current PPD or chest x-ray
- Successful completion of Cell Staff screening test with a score of 80% or better.
- Must meet all of Cell Staff's pre-employment screening requirements.
Please call 855-561-1715 or email email@example.com for immediate consideration.
1715 N. Westshore Blvd.
Tampa, Fl 33607