Dentist: DDS- Corrections
Profession:General Dentist (DDS/DMD)
Are you are a licensed Dentist (DDS) in the State of Wisconsin looking for a FRESH START? If so, we can help. Cell Staff is a national correctional healthcare staffing company who has partnered with Correctional Facilities across Wisconsin to help them find amazing people. Our client is currently seeking a Dentist to work in Milwaukee, WI and throughout the surrounding area. (Note: Correctional facilities are in the general vicinity of each city and may require travel time)
· Provide dental health care for incarcerated individuals
· Take and review medical and dental history of inmates and perform an examination of hard and soft tissues
· Initiate appropriate dental care and treatment of inmate patients
· Order appropriate diagnostic studies, arrange for follow-up and consultation
· Supervise the dental staff in their practice of dentistry in the areas of oral surgery, endodontics, prosthetics, and periodontics
· Extract unsalvageable teeth; Repair injured or carious teeth
· Monitor dental program and dental services provided
· Perform and interpret radiographic exams as indicated.
· Make proper referral for procedures, which cannot be performed at facility.
· License to practice Dentistry valid in the state of Wisconsin
· BLS/CPR certification
· Must maintain required insurance
· Must be able to pass Federal background check
Cell Staff is here to offer you something FRESH. We understand that you have many options, but there really is no one like us and we encourage you to find out why at www.cellstaff.com.
Email us your resume for immediate consideration! Visit www.cellstaff.com to view all of our current job openings.
1715 N. Westshore Blvd.
Tampa, Fl 33607