Physical Therapist - PT
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides skilled physical therapy services/interventions in accordance with physician orders.
- Assesses patent needs, plans for, evaluates, and modifies care to meet goals of physical therapy interventions.
- Collaborates with all disciplines to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient.
- Current state license as a Physical Therapist
- Preferred minimum of one year experience in an acute care facility, outpatient setting, community health service or home health agency in the past two years preferred.
- Current BLS
- Current Health Certificate per state regulation or contract specific
- Current PPD or chest x-ray
- Successful completion of Cell Staff test with a score of 80% or better
- Must meet all of Cell Staff's pre-employment screening requirements
Please call 855-561-1715 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
1715 N. Westshore Blvd.
Tampa, Fl 33607