Speech Language Pathologist - SLP
Profession:Speech Language Pathologist
- Active State of GA license or DOE certificate to practice.
- Attend staffing's, Individual Education Plan (IEP) and 504 meetings, multidisciplinary team meetings and speech – language meetings as needed.
- Completing evaluation reports and developing IEPs utilizing the district's online IEP system.
- Completing encounter logs for all services provided to students within 24 hours of service.
- Participating with the District and parents in eligibility staffing's and Individual Education Plan (IEP) meetings.
- Speech/language pathologist will conduct necessary evaluations of any student deemed necessary by the Pre-K team or the Child Find Specialist; will provide consultation to classroom teachers and parents. Speech/language pathologist will act as a member of the Pre-Kindergarten Multidisciplinary team, upon request.
- During the work-day, all work affiliated with conducting and completing evaluations, preparation, therapy, paperwork to complete eligibilities of re-evaluation, conference, encounter logs, and all other activities required to plan and provide appropriate therapy services is to be completed.
Please call 855-561-1715 or email email@example.com for immediate consideration.
1715 N. Westshore Blvd.
Tampa, Fl 33607