Registered Nurse (RN -Interventional Radiology)
RN General job duties and types of procedures required:
- Patient Care
Equipment utilized in the unit/dept:
- Cerner Charting, Omnicell
RN Required skills and minimum years of experience:
- Requires 2 years of core staff and 6 months of travel in a large (450+) bed hospital with ICU and Radiology experience. RN will be responsible for monitoring patients during radiological procedures.
RN Specific licensures and certifications/registrations required:
- AZ License, BLS and ACLS are Required
RN Shift or schedule requirements:
- 8 hour day shift (0730-1600) Some Weekends, no call.
Floating to other units/departments:
- Floating within the radiology areas, monitoring patients in these areas.
RN Dress Code:
- Scrubs Required, no pattern or color restriction. Good Condition with no offensive words or images.
For immediate consideration please contact us at 855-561-1715 or email email@example.com
1715 N. Westshore Blvd.
Tampa, Fl 33607