Registered Nurse (RN -Observation Unit)
RN General job duties and types of procedures required:
- Care for patients in observation status.
Equipment utilized in the unit/dept:
- Cerner, first net, omnicell
RN Required skills and minimum years of experience:
- 1 year telemetry experience. Travel experience
RN Specific licensures and certifications/registrations required:
- BLS, ACLS,
RN Shift or schedule requirements:
- Every other weekend, No on call for travelers. any on call or overtime need to be approved by director.
Floating to other units/departments:
- Will float between Chandler Regional Medical Center and Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Bed size/number of rooms for this unit/dept:
- 20 beds at Chandler
- 20 beds at Mercy gilbert
Nurse to patient ratio of this unit:
- Scrubs: MGMC is standardized, CRMC flexible scrubs
Unit/department specific training and orientation program:
- 2-3 days of clinical orientation
For immediate consideration please contact us at 855-561-1715 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
1715 N. Westshore Blvd.
Tampa, Fl 33607