Registered Nurse (RN -Surgery)
RN General job duties and types of procedures required:
- RN must be able to circulate any type of OR case - General Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Neuro Surgery, Reconstruction, Plastics, Urology, Hand Surgery, Robotic Surgery (not mandatory, but is nice to have that experience), Vascular, Trauma
Equipment utilized in the unit/dept:
- Computerized charting in Surginet, Omnicells, video equipment is Stryker
RN Required skills and minimum years of experience:
- Minimum of 3 years in the Operating Room
RN Specific licensures and certifications/registrations required:
- ACLS, BLS
Shift or schedule requirements:
- What ever the needs of the unit are, the shifts could vary, we are mostly looking for someone to do 12 hour shifts, days would vary, there would be an occasional weekend shift, and minimal call.
Floating to other units/departments:
Bed size/number of rooms for this unit/dept:
- 14 Operating Rooms
Nurse to patient ratio of this unit:
- 1 case at a time
- Hospital provides scrubs
Unit/department specific training and orientation program:
- All travelers receive one week of orientation on the unit and then are expected to be able to function independently, we do have staff available to act as resources.
For immediate consideration please contact us at 855-561-1715 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
1715 N. Westshore Blvd.
Tampa, Fl 33607