Corrections-Registered Nurse (RN)
Are you are a licensed Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of California looking for a FRESH START? If so, we can help. Cell Staff is a national correctional healthcare staffing company who has partnered with The California Department of Corrections to help them find amazing people. Our client is currently seeking RNs to work throughout the state!
- Part Time to Full Time
- Short and Long Term Available
- Performing health screenings and physical examinations.
- Triaging, assessing, and treating inmates’ chronic, acute, psychological, and medical needs during incarceration.
- Assessing and providing mental health care including patient assessments/evaluations.
- Administering medications, would care, and other personalized interventions as directed by medical staff.
- Serving as first responder in emergency and crisis situations.
- Performing other general nursing duties such as cardiac monitoring, catheter management, venipuncture, IVs, diabetics lines, ect.
- Graduation from an accredited educational institution, possessing a diploma, associate’s degree, bachelor’s degree, or master’s degree in nursing accepted for licensure by the California Board of Nursing.
- Licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN) by the State of California.
- Accepting nurses with at least 1 year of recent clinical experience.
- Competitive pay package
- Health, Dental, Vison benefits
- Weekly pay (of course it's direct deposit)
- Tuition/certification reimbursement
- Free CEU's
- Basically we can accommodate / build the perfect package to meet your needs.
Cell Staff is here to offer you something FRESH. We understand you have many options but there really is no one like us and we encourage you to find out why: www.cellstaff.com
We can’t wait to show you how good “good” can be.
For immediate consideration, please call us at 855-561-1715 or email your resume to email@example.com
1715 N. Westshore Blvd.
Tampa, Fl 33607