Registered Nurse (RN)- Home Health Nurse
The registered nurse, as a professional practitioner employed by Cell Staff, assumes responsibility and accountability for the application of the nursing process and the delivery of patient care. The nurse demonstrates ability to make clinical judgments in an effective and efficient manner with supervision.
The nurse demonstrates critical thinking and performance ability in the coordination of patient care. Consistently performs according to nursing standards and is accountable in managing patient care and assisting others in the management of patient care.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Performs focused interview to identify specific patients needs.
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
- Documents the patient’s plan of care using identified nursing diagnoses, expected patient outcomes, and selected nursing interventions.
- Identifies and prioritizes actions based upon patient care requirements.
- Monitors consistency between patient plan of care and actions of medical staff.
- Performs interventions according to identified priorities, plan of care, and the hospital policies and patient care outcome standard.
- Provides a safe, comfortable and therapeutic patient environment.
- Initiates and evaluates patient and/or family education.
- Revises the plan of care according to evaluation, changes in medical plan of care, and effective/ineffective nursing interventions.
- Documents patient’s response to nursing and other interventions.
- Uses clinical judgment in evaluation activities to meet patient care needs of an assigned unit/floor including establishing priorities.
- Monitors the safety and effectiveness of the environment and equipment.
- Participates in activities to facilitate good interpersonal communications with the chosen facility.
- Supports professional practice by observing the following: Uses knowledge and practices in accordance with
- the Nurse Practice Act; 2) Standards of Nursing Practice; 3) Standards of Patient Care; 4) JCAHO, state and local laws; 5) Patient’s Bill of Rights; and 6) Cell Staff, nursing and client hospital policies.
- Other duties as assigned
Please call 855-561-1715 or email email@example.com for immediate consideration.
1715 N. Westshore Blvd.
Tampa, Fl 33607