Physical Therapist - School
Are you ready for a Fresh Start?
Cell Staff is ready to offer you a FRESH START. If you love beautiful beaches, palm trees and white sand then keep on ready! We provide nationwide employment opportunities for healthcare professionals specializing in School settings. Currently we are looking for compensation, travel allowance and just about every other luxury one could ask for during this 36 week assignment.
Physical Therapist Job Details
- Salary: Incredible travel package and compensation
- Location: Guam, U.S. Island Territory in Micronesia
- Educational / Certification Requirements:
- Current Physical Therapist license for the U.S. Territory of GUAM (We will reimburse for this)
- One year of full-time experience providing hands-on health care
- Full command, verbal and written, of the English Language
- Current Health Certificate (if applicable)
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray
- One year prior professional nursing experience preferred
- Current BLS card
- Successful completion of screening test for the clinical specialty areas(s) in which the PT practices with a score of 80% or greater
- Cell Staff background screening
- Housing Allowance
- Rental Car
- Meal Allowance
- Paid Time Off
- Completion Bonus
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Licensing Fees
- CEU Reimbursement
- Provides and documents each encounter with Student/Patient:
- Evaluations, with established Plan of Care, for patients in response to orders written by the Medical Staff Consultations with written report.
- If treatment is indicated a joint visit with a Physical Therapist Assistant will be scheduled.
- Reassessment and renewal of PT treatment if appropriate, documented and submitted for Medical
- Ongoing communication with Referring Medical Staff as indicated
- Participation in Team Meetings specific to Patient's on the active caseload
- Weekly staff meetings (allied health) to assure proper continuum of care progression
- Allied Health Group inclusive of Physical Therapist, PTA, Occupational Therapist, COTA, Speech Pathologist, Constant communication with Family and Staff regarding student health.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration!
1715 N. Westshore Blvd.
Tampa, Fl 33607