Registered Dietitian (RD)
Are you ready for a FRESH START? We can help!
Currently we are looking for 2 full time Dietitian (RD) to work at our CA Department of State Hospitals facility in Vacaville, CA. This is a fantastic long term opportunity.
Job Duties: Dietitian (RD)
- Provides care and documents each encounter:
- Comprehensive Nutritional Assessment with established Plan of Care, for all admitted patients in
response to orders written by the DSH Medical staff.
- Determination of nutritional diagnosis
- Planning and implementing a nutrition intervention using evidence based nutrition practice and
- Monitor and evaluates patient’s individual progress toward goals.
- Ongoing coordination with food service staff.
- Ongoing communication with Referring Medical Staff as indicated.
- Participation in Team Meetings specific to Patients on the active caseload.
- Weekly staff Meetings (Allied Health.) to assure proper continuum of care progression. (Allied Health Group inclusive of Physical Therapist, PTA, Occupational Therapist , COTA, Speech Pathologist, Dietitian and Restorative Nursing Staff, Wheelchair Technician and Rehab Tech.)
- Monthly meetings with the medical staff.
1715 N. Westshore Blvd.
Tampa, Fl 33607