Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA)
Profession:Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA)
The PTA works under the general supervision of the Registered Physical Therapist or Licensed Physical Therapist (RPT / LPT). He/she is assigned duties, which assist in the patient's care for physical therapy needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides skilled physical therapy services/interventions in accordance with physician orders under the supervision of a Physical Therapist.
- Responds to requests for service by relaying information and referral to Physical Therapist.
- Implements and modifies the patient's physical therapy plan of treatment with PT supervision.
- Monitors patient responses to treatments and modifies it during treatment sessions as necessary.
- Regularly collaborates with the PT; reports progress and/or changes in patient status.
- Documents all patient care and communication.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Graduate from an approved PTA school and holds a current Physical Therapist Assistant License for the state in which he/she practices.
- Function with a minimum of 35% of PT supervision.
- Current health certificate.
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray
- Current CPR card.
- Successful completion of Cell Staff's screening test with a score of 80% or greater.
- Must meet all Cell Staff's pre-employment screening requirements.
Please call 855-561-1715 or email your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
1715 N. Westshore Blvd.
Tampa, Fl 33607