Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) – Corrections
Are you a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in the State of Michigan looking for a FRESH START? If the answer is YES, we can help you! Cell Staff is a national correctional healthcare staffing company that has partnered with Correctional Facilities across Michigan to help them find amazing people. We're looking for you to become a valued member of the medical team throughout the state of MI!
Contract positions available throughout the State of Michigan
Full Time & Part Time Schedule(s) Available
Hours and Days Vary by Location
Correctional Healthcare Setting
• Perform rapid COVID-19 testing on entrants/visitors entering correctional facilities.
• Operating a Medical Infrared Thermometer (non-contact) to test temperatures.
• Position requires direct contact with co-workers, prisoners and/or visitors
• Perform standard clinical and administrative duties within the professional scope
• Maintains safe, secure, and health work environment by establishing and following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
• 1+ year of relevant experience
• Medical Assistant Certification or Nursing Assistant Certification
• Competitive Hourly Compensation Packages
• Benefits Available for Full-Time Employees
• WEEKLY PAY (of course its direct deposit)
Cell Staff is here to offer you something FRESH. We understand you have many options but there really is no one like us and we encourage you to find out why: www.cellstaff.com
We can't wait to show you how good "GOOD" can be!