Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) – Corrections
Are you a a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in the State of Washington looking for a FRESH START? If so, we can help. Cell Staff is a national correctional healthcare staffing company with multiple open positions throughout Washington.Our client is currently seeking CNA's to work throughout the state!
- Per Diem, Block Booking
CNA/HCA Position Details
In the Juvenile Detention, you will work closely with youths that are at risk and who are alleged offenders. Within the Health Clinic there are usually one CNA/HCA and one RN. Depending on the shift and day of the week, there may be a NP and MD on site. There are also Mental Health Providers that the health care provider would work closely with. The health care provider will also have the opportunity to work with Juvenile Detention Officer/Supervisors and potential Juvenile Probation Officers. Due to the nature of their role, the staff may not leave the premises for meals. Meals will be provided each shift.
CNA/HCA Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains patient confidentiality of all clients.
- Preforms duties, as assigned, in an accurate and timely manner.
- All procedures are performed in an accurate and timely manner as directed by facility and/or licensed designee within the scope of practice.
- Safeguards the client/patient by observing appropriate infection control procedures including but not limited to universal precautions.
- Notifies the supervising nurse of any abnormal findings or conditions.
- Adheres to standards and procedures of Cell Staff and all facilities.
- Arrives at the facility on time, before the scheduled shift start to sign-in at the nursing office and report to the floor-unit for orientation.
- Represents Cell Staff with a positive image at all times.
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability in meeting the needs of all facilities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Prefer one year experience as a certified nursing assistant within the last three years.
- Graduate from certified nursing assistant program with subsequent documentation as a certified nursing assistant per state requirements with proof of verification as being an active certification.
- knowledge of medical terminology, and knowledge of clerical functions.
- Current health Certificate (per facility).
- Current BLS card.
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- Full command, verbal and written, of the English language.
- Good telephone communication skills.
- Successful completion of the screening test with a score of 80% or greater.
- Successfully Complete Cell Staff background process.
- Competitive pay package
- Health, Dental, Vision benefits
- Weekly pay (of course its direct deposit)
- Certification reimbursement
- Free CEU's
- Basically we can accommodate / build the perfect package to meet your needs.
Cell Staff is here to offer you something FRESH. We understand you have many options but there really is no one like us and we encourage you to find out why: www.cellstaff.com
We can't wait to show you how good "good" can be.