Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) – Mental Health
Are you are a licensed Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in the State of Kansas looking for a FRESH START? If so, we can help YOU! Cell Staff is a national correctional healthcare staffing company that has partnered with Mental Health Facilities across Kansas to help them find AMAZING Nurses. We're looking for you to become a valuable part of the medical staff in Osawatomie, KS!
• Full Time Schedules
• Some weekends may be required
• 8 or 12 Hour shifts depending on the facility
• Contract Positions
• Flexible with shift availability is a plus!
• Helping patients with activities of daily living.
• Serving meals and helping patients eat/ assist in moving patients.
• Take vital signs.
• Maintain a clean and sanitized environment.
• Facilitate patient care.
• Communicate with the Healthcare team.
• Graduation from an accredited educational institution
• Licensed as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) by the State in which the position is located. The license MUST be in good standing
• 1+ year of relevant experience
• Hospital and Emergency Department experience a plus
• Competitive Pay Packages
• Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Short-Term Disability Insurance
• WEEKLY PAY (of course its direct deposit)
• Travel Pay available for candidates commuting 50 miles/1 hour
• 401k Plan
• Basically, we can accommodate/build the perfect package to meet your needs!
Cell Staff is here to offer you something FRESH. We understand you have many options but there really is no one like us and we encourage you to find out why: www.cellstaff.com
We can't wait to show you how good "GOOD" can be!