Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) – Veterans Center
The certified nursing assistant performs direct patient care under the direct supervision of a registered nurse or his/her licensed designee. The nursing assistant performs a variety of individualized patient care activities and related non-professional services necessary in caring for the personal needs and comforts of patients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains patient confidentiality of all
- Performs duties, as assigned, in an accurate and timely
- All procedures are performed in an accurate and timely manner as directed by facility and/or licensed designee within the scope of practice.
- Safeguards the client/patient by observing appropriate infection control procedures including but not limited to universal precautions.
- Notifies the supervising nurse of any abnormal findings or
- Adheres to standards and procedures of Cell Staff and all
- Arrives at the facility on time, before the scheduled shift starts to sign-in at the nursing office and report to the floor-unit for orientation.
- Represents Cell Staff with a positive image at all
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability in meeting the needs of all
- Other duties as assigned
- Prefer one year experience as a certified nursing assistant within the last three
- Graduate from certified nursing assistant program with subsequent documentation as a certified nursing assistant per state requirements with proof of verification as being an active
- Knowledge of medical terminology, and knowledge of clerical
- Current Health Certificate (per facility).
- Current BLS card.
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- Full command, verbal and written, of the English
- Good telephone communication
- Successful completion of the screening tests with a score of 80% or
- Successfully Complete the Cell Staff Background Process
Physical/Work Environment Requirements:
- May work at off-site facility/ client site.
- May be exposed to blood-borne pathogens, chemotherapeutic and toxic
Please call 855-561-1715 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to expedite the process of this position.