Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) – Veterans Center
Are you a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in the State of Oaklahoma looking for a FRESH START? If so, we can help. Cell Staff is a national healthcare staffing firm who has partnered with Veterans Centers across Oaklahoma to help them find amazing people. Our client is currently seeking CNAs to work in the Lawton, OK area and throughout the state of Oaklahoma.
The certified nursing assistant performs direct patient care under the direct supervision of a registered nurse or licensed designee. The nursing assistant performs a variety of individualized patient care activities and related non-professional services necessary in caring for the personal needs and comforts of patients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains patient confidentiality of all
- Performs duties, as assigned, in an accurate and timely
- All procedures are performed in an accurate and timely manner as directed by facility and/or licensed designee within the scope of practice.
- Safeguards the client/patient by observing appropriate infection control procedures including but not limited to universal precautions.
- Notifies the supervising nurse of any abnormal findings or
- Adheres to standards and procedures of Cell Staff and all
- Arrives at the facility on time, before the scheduled shift starts to sign-in at the nursing office and report to the floor-unit for orientation.
- Represents Cell Staff with a positive image at all
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability in meeting the needs of all
- Other duties as assigned
- Prefer one year experience as a certified nursing assistant within the last three years
- Graduate from certified nursing assistant program with subsequent documentation as a certified nursing assistant per state requirements with proof of verification as being an active
- Knowledge of medical terminology, and knowledge of clerical
- Current Health Certificate (per facility).
- Current BLS card.
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- Full command, verbal and written, of the English
- Good telephone communication
- Successful completion of the screening tests with a score of 80% or
- Successfully Complete the Cell Staff Background Process
Cell Staff is here to offer you something FRESH. We understand you have many options but there really is no one like us and we encourage you to find out why: www.cellstaff.com
We can't wait to show you how good "GOOD" can be!
For immediate consideration, please call us at 855-561-1715 or apply and one of our recruiters will contact you!