CT/Rad Tech – Hospital
Are you are a licensed CT/Rad Tech in the State of Washington looking for a FRESH START? If so, we can help!
CT Tech with 3 years in-patient experience, ARRT registration in CT and X-Ray.
36 hours per week, night shift.
1. Operate head or body x-ray scanners which create a computer generated cross-sectional image, commonly called a CAT (Computed Axial Tomography) Scan
2. Responsible for educating and preparing patients for their examinations
3. Provide patient care that is essential to the performance of a variety of procedures
4. Take patient medical history before an exam
5. Position patients so desired anatomy will be demonstrated
6. Determine and set appropriate technical parameters to accurately demonstrate anatomy and pathology
7. Assume responsibility for the safety, mental and physical comfort of patients
8. Supervised by a board certified radiologist but afforded a great amount of independence and responsibility
Cell Staff is here to offer you something FRESH. We understand you have many options but there really is no one like us and we encourage you to find out why: www.cellstaff.com
We can’t wait to show you how good “good” can be.
For immediate consideration, please call us at 855-561-1555 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org