Dental Assistant – Corrections
Cell Staff is one of the nation's leading providers of local contract healthcare professionals. We are currently working with a Corrections Facility in Anamosa, Iowa to identify a qualified a Dental Assistant for an ongoing full-time position.
– Day shift position, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
– Two years of experience as a chair side assistant in a dental office requited.
– Iowa Dental Assistant license required.
– Current AHA CPR required.
– Travel packages available for those who qualify.
As an employee of Cell Staff you are eligible for the following benefits:
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- WEEKLY PAY (of course its Direct Deposit)
- Health/Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Available Day 1 of Employment
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Pet Insurance
- Wellness Program with Discounted $29.00 Monthly Membership to 10,000 Gym Locations Nationwide
- Supplemental Insurance: Life, Short-Term Disability, AD&D, Critical Illness, etc.
- Reimbursement Available for Licensing, Certifications, and CEU's
- Basically, we can accommodate/build the perfect package to meet your needs.
Let us show you how GOOD "Good" can be!!!