Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) – Corrections
Are you are a licensed Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the State of North Carolina looking for a FRESH START? If so, we can help. Cell Staff is a national correctional healthcare staffing company with multiple open positions throughout North Carolina. Our client is currently seeking LPNs to work in Raleigh, NC and throughout the state of North Carolina. (Note: Correctional facilities are in the general vicinity of each city and may require travel time)
- Full and Part Time schedule
- Performing health screenings and physical examinations.
- Triaging, assessing, and treating inmates' chronic, acute, psychological, and medical needs during incarceration.
- Assessing and providing mental health care including patient assessments/evaluations.
- Administering medications, would care, and other personalized interventions as directed by medical staff.
- Serving as first responder in emergency and crisis situations.
- Performing other general nursing duties such as cardiac monitoring, catheter management, venipuncture, IVs, diabetics lines, ect.
- Graduation from an accredited educational institution, possessing a diploma, associate's degree, bachelor's degree, or master's degree in nursing accepted for licensure by the North Carolina State Board of Nursing.
- Licensed as a LPN by the State of North Carolina. Must be in good standing.
- 1+ year of relevant experience. No new grads.
- Competitive pay package
- Health, Dental, Vison benefits
- Weekly pay (of course its direct deposit)
- Tuition/certification reimbursement
- Basically we can accommodate / build the perfect package to meet your needs.
Cell Staff is here to offer you something FRESH. We understand you have many options but there really is no one like us and we encourage you to find out why: www.cellstaff.com
We can't wait to show you how good "GOOD" can be.
For immediate consideration, please call us at 855-561-1715 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org