Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) – Corrections
Are you are a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the State of Rhode Island looking for a FRESH START? If so, we can help. Cell Staff is a national correctional healthcare staffing company with multiple open positions throughout Rhode Island. Our client is currently seeking LPNs to work in Providnece, RI and throughout the state of Rhode Island.
- Part Time to Full Time
- Short and Long Term Available
- Performing health screenings and physical examinations.
- Triaging, assessing, and treating inmates' chronic, acute, psychological, and medical needs during incarceration.
- Assessing and providing mental health care including patient assessments/evaluations.
- Administering medications, wound care, and other personalized interventions as directed by medical staff.
- Serving as first responder in emergency and crisis situations.
- Performing other general nursing duties such as cardiac monitoring, catheter management, venipuncture, IVs, diabetics lines, ect.
- Graduation from an accredited educational institution, possessing a diploma, associate's degree, bachelor's degree, or master's degree in nursing accepted for licensure by the Rhode Island Board of Nursing.
- Licensure as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) by the State of Rhode Island.
- Accepting both newly licensed and experienced LPNs.
- Competitive pay package
- Health, Dental, Vision benefits
- Weekly pay (of course it's direct deposit)
- Tuition/certification reimbursement
- Basically we can accommodate / build the perfect package to meet your needs.
Cell Staff is here to offer you something FRESH. We understand you have many options but there really is no one like us and we encourage you to find out why: www.cellstaff.com
We can't wait to show you how good "GOOD" can be.
For immediate consideration, please call us at 855-561-1715 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org