Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) – Corrections
Cell Staff is one of the nation's leading providers of travel and local contract allied healthcare professionals. We are currently working with a Correctional Facility in Newton, IA to identify a qualified Registered Nurse (RN) for ongoing full-time work.
– 8-hour shifts
– Must have a minimum of 1 year of nursing experience. Mental Health or corrections experience preferred.
– Current IA RN license and BLS Certification.
– Training and orientation will be provided.
Flexible scheduling is available for candidates with less than 36 hours of weekly availability.
As an employee of Cell Staff you are eligible for the following benefits:
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- WEEKLY PAY (of course its Direct Deposit)
- Health/Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Available Day 1 of Employment
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Pet Insurance
- Wellness Program with Discounted $29.00 Monthly Membership to 10,000 Gym Locations Nationwide
- Supplemental Insurance: Life, Short-Term Disability, AD&D, Critical Illness, etc.
- Reimbursement Available for Licensing, Certifications, and CEU's
- Basically, we can accommodate/build the perfect package to meet your needs.
Cell Staff is here to offer you something FRESH. We understand you have many options but there really is no one like us and we encourage you to find out why: www.cellstaff.com
We can't wait to show you how good "GOOD" can be!