Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) – Corrections
Are you are a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the State of Oklahoma looking for a FRESH START? If so, we can help. Cell Staff is a national correctional healthcare staffing company who has partnered with Correctional Facilities across Oklahoma to help them find amazing people. Our client is currently seeking LPNs to work in Clinton, OK and throughout the state of Oklahoma.
• Full-time or Part-time Schedule
• All Shifts available
• Long-term Contracts available
• Complete intake assessment and obtain vital signs; document and input into jail administration system
• Triage inmate request for services in a timely manner with final approval from a Registered Nurse
• Provide Quality Care during Nurse Sick Call • assessments can be completed under the direction of a Registered Nurse
• Taking Temperatures, pulse, respiration and blood pressure.
• Medication Administration
• Respond to Medical Emergencies
• Wound Care
• Provide Health Education
• Medication verification • to validate medication prior to incarceration
• Assist providers with medical treatment
• Give direct patient care
• Perform treatments and procedures according to nursing department guidelines
• Observes patient information confidential, and respects patient's right to privacy
• Graduation from an accredited educational institution, possessing a diploma, associate's degree, bachelor's degree, or master's degree in nursing accepted for licensure by the Oklahoma Board of Nursing.
• Licensed as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) by the State of Oklahoma or compact State. Must be in good standing.
• 1+ year of relevant experience but New Grads are welcome to apply!
• Competitive pay package
• Health, Dental, Vision benefits
• Weekly pay (of course its direct deposit)
• We can accommodate/build the perfect package to meet your needs.
Cell Staff is here to offer you something FRESH. We understand you have many options but there really is no one like us and we encourage you to find out why: www.cellstaff.com
We can't wait to show you how good "GOOD" can be!
For immediate consideration, please call us at 855-561-1715 or apply and one of our recruiters will contact you