Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) – Geriatric Psych
Location: Harrisburg, PA
Professional: Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse (LPN/LVN)
Employment Type: Full Time
Job ID: CS-16521
Date Added: 02/17/2022
Are you are a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) looking for a FRESH START? If so, we can help. Cell Staff is a nationwide staffing firm who has partnered with the State of Pennsylvania Department of Human Services to help them find amazing people. Our client is currently seeking LPN's to work in Hamburg, PA.
Current Needs / Shifts
- 8 hour / full time on 2nd & 3rd shifts
(Under supervision of a Registered Nurse)
- Provides professional nursing services to patients, clients, and staff in chronic as well as acute care settings.
- Performs nursing assessment, diagnosis, treatment & evaluation of ill and disabled persons.
- Provides continuous care of patients through assessing, evaluating and implementing processes to assure appropriate patient care and outcomes.
- Accurately prepares and administers medications and treatments as ordered by the physician.
- Provides pre and post-operative care.
- Triages calls from staff and handles routine concerns and emergencies.
- Communicates with Physician and follows through on orders as appropriate.
- Reviews lab values and consult reports.
- Provides formal assessments, documentation and progress notes.
- Assists with patient ADL's (activities of daily living).
- Active Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license in the State of Pennsylvania (PA).
- Minimum 1-year experience working as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN).
- Psychiatric or Medical Surgical experience working with a Geriatric population.
- Lift/transfer patients to different positions.
- Lift medical/patient equipment of varying sizes and weights up to about 50 lbs.
- Competitive pay package
- Full medical, dental & vision benefits (Day 1 coverage)
- Weekly pay, direct deposit
- Certification reimbursement
Cell Staff is here to offer you something FRESH. We understand you have many options but there really is no one like us and we encourage you to find out why.
Please apply for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
We can't wait to show you how good "good" can be!