Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse (LPN/LVN) – Corrections
Cell Staff is one of the nation's leading providers of travel and local contract nurses. We are currently working with a correctional facility in Anamosa, IA to identify multiple Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) for a full-time contract positions. These are ongoing contract positions working in a correctional setting.
– Full time position, scheduled for 40 hours per week.
– Day and PM shifts available:
Day Shift: 6:00 am to 2:00 pm
PM Shift: 2:00 pm to 10:00 pm
– Must have current IA LPN license and BLS.
– Estimated start date of late May.
– Minimum of 1 year of recent LPN experience. Corrections or Long Term Care experience preferred.
– Travel Packages available for those who qualify.
As an employee of Cell Staff you are eligible for the following benefits:
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- WEEKLY PAY (of course its Direct Deposit)
- Health/Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Available Day 1 of Employment
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Pet Insurance
- Wellness Program with Discounted $29.00 Monthly Membership to 10,000 Gym Locations Nationwide
- Supplemental Insurance: Life, Short-Term Disability, AD&D, Critical Illness, etc.
- Reimbursement Available for Licensing, Certifications, and CEU's
- Basically, we can accommodate/build the perfect package to meet your needs.
Cell Staff is here to offer you something FRESH. We understand you have many options but there really is no one like us and we encourage you to find out why: www.cellstaff.com
We can't wait to show you how good "GOOD" can be!