Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse (LPN/LVN) – State Supported Living Center
Cell Staff is one of the nation's leading providers of travel and local contract nursing professionals. We are currently working with a correctional facility in the Palestine, Texas Area to identify qualified Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVNs) for 13 week full-time contract assignments.
– 12 hour day and night shifts available.
– 36 hours per week guaranteed for full time staff.
– Part time hours are also available.
– Minimum 1 year acute or long term care experience working as an LVN.
– Must hold current Texas (or compact State) LVN License and IV Therapy Certification.
– Travel packages available for those who qualify.
As an employee of Cell Staff you are eligible for the following benefits:
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- WEEKLY PAY (of course its Direct Deposit)
- Health/Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Available Day 1 of Employment
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Pet Insurance
- Wellness Program with Discounted $29.00 Monthly Membership to 10,000 Gym Locations Nationwide
- Supplemental Insurance: Life, Short-Term Disability, AD&D, Critical Illness, etc.
- Reimbursement Available for Licensing, Certifications, and CEU’s
- Basically, we can accommodate/build the perfect package to meet your needs.
Cell Staff is here to offer you something FRESH. We understand you have many options but there really is no one like us and we encourage you to find out why: www.cellstaff.com
We can’t wait to show you how good “GOOD” can be!