Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse (LPN/LVN) – State Supported Living Center
Cell Staff is one of the nation's leading providers of travel and local contract nursing professionals. We are currently working with a long term care facility in San Antonio, Texas to identify qualified Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN) for ongoing full time work.
We anticipate a start date of mid to late February for these opportunities.
– 8 hour shifts, 40 hours per week, 2:00 pm to 10:00 pm shift.
– Every other weekend rotation required.
– Minimum 1 year of previous experience working as an LVN in a long term care or hospital setting.
– Current TX LVN license and BLS required.
– Two week orientation will be provided to nurses prior to start of assignment.
As an employee of Cell Staff you are eligible for the following benefits:
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- WEEKLY PAY (of course its Direct Deposit)
- Health/Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Available Day 1 of Employment
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Pet Insurance
- Wellness Program with Discounted $29.00 Monthly Membership to 10,000 Gym Locations Nationwide
- Supplemental Insurance: Life, Short-Term Disability, AD&D, Critical Illness, etc.
- Reimbursement Available for Licensing, Certifications, and CEU’s
- Basically, we can accommodate/build the perfect package to meet your needs.
Cell Staff is here to offer you something FRESH. We understand you have many options but there really is no one like us and we encourage you to find out why: www.cellstaff.com
We can’t wait to show you how good “GOOD” can be!