Licensed Psychiatric Technician (LPT) – Corrections
Location: Blythe, CA
Professional: Licensed Psychiatric Technician (LPT)
Employment Type: Full Time
Job ID: CS-15591
Date Added: 02/17/2022
Are you ready for a FRESH START?
Are you a Licensed Psychiatric Technician (LPT) in the State of California looking for a FRESH START? If so, we can help! Cell Staff is a national correctional healthcare staffing company that has partnered with the State of California to help find staff in Blythe, CA and throughout the State.
LPT Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage patient care effectively and safely.
- Promotes and participates in activities to facilitate good interpersonal relations with patients/family/significant others, hospital healthcare co-workers, physicians, and all facility personnel.
- Represents Cell Staff in the correctional setting in a positive image.
- Other duties as assigned
LPT Minimum Requirements:
- Current Licensed Psychiatric Technician License for the state in which the technician practices
- Full command, verbal and written, of the English language.
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray per Cell Staff Policy
- Current BLS card per Cell Staff Policy
- Prefer one year of psychiatric acute care hospital experience within the last three years.
- Must meet all Cell Staff's pre-employment screening requirements.
Physical/Work Environment Requirements:
- May work at off-site facility / client site
- Competitive pay package
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Weekly Pay (of course its direct deposit)
- Certification Reimbursement
- Free CEU's
- Basically we can accommodate / build the perfect package to meet your needs.
Cell Staff is here to offer you something FRESH. We understand you have many options but there really is no one like us and we encourage you to find out why.
For immediate consideration please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 855-561-1715.