Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) – Corrections Field Hospital
Are you ready for a FRESH START?
Are you are a licensed Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) in the State of California looking for a FRESH START? If so, we can help YOU! Cell Staff is a national correctional healthcare staffing company that has partnered with Correctional Facilities across California to help them find AMAZING Nurses. We're looking for you to become a valuable part of the medical staff in Bakersfield, CA!
- All shifts available (Days & Nights)
- Crisis Pay until the end of 2020
- Fast Start: must be able to start within a week or sooner
• Full Time Schedules
• Some weekends may be required
• 8 or 12 Hour shifts depending on the facility
• Contract Positions
• Flexible with shift availability is a plus!
• Triaging, assessing, and treating inmates' chronic, acute, psychological, and medical needs during incarceration
• Administering medications wound care, and other personalized interventions as directed by medical staff
• Performing other general nursing duties such as cardiac monitoring, catheter management, venipuncture, IVs, diabetic lines, etc.
• Graduation from an accredited educational institution
• Licensed as a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) by the State in which the position is located. The license MUST be in good standing
• 1+ year of relevant experience
• Hospital and Emergency Department experience a plus
• Competitive Pay Packages
• Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Short-Term Disability Insurance
• WEEKLY PAY (of course its direct deposit)
• Travel Pay available for candidates commuting 50 miles/1 hour
• 401k Plan
• Basically, we can accommodate/build the perfect package to meet your needs!
Cell Staff is here to offer you something FRESH. We understand you have many options but there really is no one like us and we encourage you to find out why: www.cellstaff.com
We can't wait to show you how good "GOOD" can be.