Medical Assistant – Outpatient
Cell Staff is one of the nation's leading providers of travel and local contract healthcare professionals. We are currently working with a Healthcare System in the Seattle, WA Area to identify qualified Medical Assistants for 13 week contract positions in an out-patient clinic setting.
Additional Position details:
– 8 hour day shift, Monday through Friday.
– Minimum 1 year previous Medical Assistant experience required.
– Must hold WA State Medical Assistant Certification and CPR (through American Heart Association).
– Travel packages available for those who qualify.
As an employee of Cell Staff you are eligible for the following benefits:
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- WEEKLY PAY (of course its Direct Deposit)
- Health/Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Available Day 1 of Employment
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Pet Insurance
- Wellness Program with Discounted $29.00 Monthly Membership to 10,000 Gym Locations Nationwide
- Supplemental Insurance: Life, Short-Term Disability, AD&D, Critical Illness, etc.
- Reimbursement Available for Licensing, Certifications, and CEU’s
- Basically, we can accommodate/build the perfect package to meet your needs.
Cell Staff is here to offer you something FRESH. We understand you have many options but there really is no one like us and we encourage you to find out why: www.cellstaff.com
We can’t wait to show you how good “GOOD” can be!