Medical Technologist – Outpatient
Cell Staff is currently in search of an experienced Medical Technologist for a 13 week day shift position with a hospital system in Seattle, Washington.
Details are as follows:
Late May start date, 8 hour day shift, 7:00 am to 3:30pm.
• ASCP and BLS certified
• Minimum of 2 years experience, 4 year degree mandatory.
• Strong attention to detail, will be working in virology but virology experience is not required.
Details of Schedule
- Day shift / 8 hour shifts / 40 hours per week
As an employee of Cell Staff you are eligible for the following benefits:
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- WEEKLY PAY (of course its Direct Deposit)
- Health/Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Available Day 1 of Employment
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Pet Insurance
- Wellness Program with Discounted $29.00 Monthly Membership to 10,000 Gym Locations Nationwide
- Supplemental Insurance: Life, Short-Term Disability, AD&D, Critical Illness, etc.
- Reimbursement Available for Licensing, Certifications, and CEU’s
- Basically, we can accommodate/build the perfect package to meet your needs.
Cell Staff is here to offer you something FRESH. We understand you have many options but there really is no one like us and we encourage you to find out why: www.cellstaff.com
We can’t wait to show you how good “GOOD” can be!