Nurse Practitioner (NP/APRN) – Corrections
Cell Staff is a Correctional Medicine company seeking qualified Medical Doctors to work at several Connecticut State prisons across the state. We are able to offer flexible contract lengths, Monday to Friday schedules, day shifts, and high pay.
• Conduct medical and/or physical examinations and make diagnoses.
• Prescribe appropriate treatment plans and prescribe therapy or rehabilitation programs.
• Provide appropriate therapy to patients.
• Coordinate the work of consulting medical specialists.
• Act as physician member of a multi-disciplinary team for clinical work or program development.
• Train and supervise interns and residents.
• Provide clinical supervision to licensed and professional staff.
• Prepare reports and maintain records of activities.
• Consult and work with other medical and/or mental health professionals in the community when necessary.
• Confer with patients' relatives regarding illness and treatment.
• Maintain records of diagnosis, treatment and prognosis according to Joint *Commission of Accredited Hospitals Organization standards and other regulatory agencies; including documenting in Electronic Medical Record (EMR).
• Develop comprehensive case histories.
• Perform related duties as assigned.
• Doctorate degree in medicine
• Connecticut State MD licensure
• Board certification or Board eligibility in Family Practice, Internal Medicine, or Emergency Medicine
• Active DEA License
Cell Staff is here to offer you something FRESH. We understand you have many options but there really is no one like us and we encourage you to find out why: www.cellstaff.com
For immediate consideration, please call us at 855-561-1715 or apply and one of our recruiters will contact you
We can't wait to show you how good "GOOD" can be!