Nurse Practitioner (NP/APRN) – Corrections
Cell Staff is a Correctional Medicine company seeking qualified Nurse Practitioners to work at several Virginia State prisons across the state. We are able to offer flexible contract lengths, Monday to Friday-schedules, day shifts, and high pay.
• Conduct medical and/or physical examinations and make diagnoses.
• Prescribe appropriate treatment plans and prescribe therapy or rehabilitation programs.
• Provide appropriate therapy to patients.
• Coordinate the work of consulting medical specialists.
• Act as a clinician member of a multi-disciplinary team for clinical work or program development.
• Train and supervise interns and residents.
• Provide clinical supervision to licensed and professional staff.
• Prepare reports and maintain records of activities.
• Consult and work with other medical and/or mental health professionals in the community when necessary.
• Confer with patients' relatives regarding illness and treatment.
• Maintain records of diagnosis, treatment, and prognosis according to Joint *Commission of Accredited Hospitals Organization standards and other regulatory agencies; including documenting in Electronic Medical Records (EMR).
• Develop comprehensive case histories.
• Perform related duties as assigned.
• Board Certified NP
• Virginia State Nursing License or Compact License with Board Certification in Virginia.
• Active DEA License
Cell Staff is here to offer you something FRESH. We understand you have many options but there really is no one like us and we encourage you to find out why: www.cellstaff.com
For immediate consideration, please call us at 855-561-1715 or apply and one of our recruiters will contact you
We can't wait to show you how good "GOOD" can be!