Registered Dietitian (RD) – Corrections
Are you are a licensed Registered Dietitian (RD) in the State of California looking for a FRESH START? If so, we can help. Cell Staff is a national correctional healthcare staffing company who has partnered with The California Department of Corrections to help them find amazing people. Our client is currently seeking RDs to work throughout the state!
– Provides care and documents each encounter
– Comprehensive Nutritional Assessment with established Plan of Care, for all admitted patients in response to orders written by the DSH Medical staff.
– Determination of nutritional diagnosis
– Planning and implementing a nutrition intervention using evidence based nutrition practice and guidelines.
– Monitor and evaluates patient's individual progress toward goals.
– Ongoing coordination with food service staff.
– Ongoing communication with Referring Medical Staff as indicated.
– Participation in Team Meetings specific to Patients on the active caseload. – Weekly staff Meetings (Allied Health.) to assure proper continuum of care progression. (Allied Health Group inclusive of Physical Therapist, PTA, Occupational Therapist , COTA, Speech Pathologist, Dietitian and Restorative Nursing Staff, Wheelchair Technician and Rehab Tech.)
– Monthly meetings with the medical staff.
Cell Staff is here to offer you something FRESH. We understand you have many options but there really is no one like us and we encourage you to find out why: www.cellstaff.com
We can't wait to show you how good "GOOD" can be! For immediate consideration, please call us at 855-561-1715 or apply and one of our recruiters will contact you!