Registered Nurse (RN) – Corrections
Are you a licensed Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of Alaska looking for a FRESH START? If so, we can help. Cell Staff is a national correctional healthcare staffing company who has partnered with Correctional Facilities across Ohio to help them find amazing people. Our client is currently seeking RNs to work in Juneau, AK and throughout the surrounding area. (Note: Correctional facilities are in the general vicinity of each city and may require travel time)
Current Needs / Shifts:
- 8 Hour/Full Time on all shifts available (1st, 2nd & 3rd)
- Long-term with an opportunity for state employment transition
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients under the watch of Correctional Officers.
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Respond to all other requests for health care attention in a complex, timely, clinically appropriate and therapeutic manner.
- Screen, assess, and evaluate offenders as well as the conditions where they live and work to ensure that they are well, safe, and their health care is continuous.
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Licensed as an RN by the State of Alaska. Must be in good standing.
- 1 + year of relevant experience. No new grads please.
- Must have BLS (American Heart Association)
- Highly competitive pay package
- Full medical benefits available (Day 1 coverage)
- Pet Insurance
- Weekly pay, direct deposit
- Certification reimbursement
- Recognition and retention program
Cell Staff is here to offer you something FRESH. We understand you have many options but there really is no one like us and we encourage you to find out why.
Please apply for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
We can't wait to show you how good "good" can be!
For immediate consideration, please call us at 855-561-1715 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org