Registered Nurse (RN) – Corrections
Are you are a licensed Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of Washington looking for a FRESH START? If so, we can help. Cell Staff is a national correctional healthcare staffing company with multiple open positions throughout Washington. Our client is currently seeking RNs to work in Monroe, WA (Monroe Correctional Complex) and throughout the state of Washington. (Note: Correctional facilities are in the general vicinity of each city and may require travel time)
- Full Time/ 8hr shifts
- 5 days/week, 40hrs/week
- Select facilities offer 12hr shifts, working on a 36hr/ 48hr schedule
- 13 and 26 week contracts
- Performing health screenings and physical examinations.
- Triaging, assessing, and treating inmates' chronic, acute, psychological, and medical needs during incarceration.
- Assessing and providing mental health care including patient assessments/evaluations.
- Administering medications, would care, and other personalized interventions as directed by medical staff.
- Serving as first responder in emergency and crisis situations.
- Performing other general nursing duties such as cardiac monitoring, catheter management, venipuncture, IVs, diabetics lines, ect.
- Graduation from an accredited educational institution, possessing a diploma, associate's degree, bachelor's degree, or master's degree in nursing accepted for licensure by the Washington State Board of Nursing.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) by the State of Washington. Must be in good standing.
- 1+ year of relevant experience. No new grads.
- Competitive pay package
- Health, Dental, Vison benefits
- Weekly pay (of course its direct deposit)
- Tuition/certification reimbursement
- Basically we can accommodate / build the perfect package to meet your needs.
Cell Staff is here to offer you something FRESH. We understand you have many options but there really is no one like us and we encourage you to find out why: www.cellstaff.com
We can't wait to show you how good "GOOD" can be.
For immediate consideration, please call us at 855-561-1715 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org