Registered Nurse (RN) – Corrections
Cell Staff is one of the nation's leading providers of travel and local contract nurses. We are currently working with a correctional facility in Chowchilla, California to identify multiple Registered Nurses (RNs) for a full-time contract positions. These are ongoing contract positions working in a correctional setting.
– Full time position, scheduled for 40 hours per week.
– Day and PM shifts available:
Day Shift: 6:00 am to 2:00 pm
PM Shift: 2:00 pm to 10:00 pm
– Must have current CA RN license and BLS.
– Estimated start date of late June.
– Minimum of 1 year of recent RN experience. Corrections or Long Term Care experience preferred.
– Travel Packages available for those who qualify.
As an employee of Cell Staff you are eligible for the following benefits:
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- WEEKLY PAY (of course its Direct Deposit)
- Health/Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Available Day 1 of Employment
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Supplemental Insurance: Life, Short-Term Disability, AD&D, Critical Illness, etc.
- Reimbursement Available for Licensing, Certifications, and CEU's
- Basically, we can accommodate/build the perfect package to meet your needs.
Please call 855-561-1715 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.