Registered Nurse (RN) – Corrections
Cell Staff is one of the nation's leading providers of travel and local contract nurses. We are currently working with a correctional facility in Phoenix, Arizona to identify multiple Registered Nurses (RNs) for a full-time contract positions. These are ongoing contract positions working in a correctional setting.
– Full time position, scheduled for 40 hours per week.
– Day and PM shifts available:
– Must have current AZ RN license and BLS.
– Estimated start date of late June.
– Minimum of 1 year of recent RN experience. Corrections or Med/Srug experience preferred.
– Travel Packages available for those who qualify.
As an employee of Cell Staff you are eligible for the following benefits:
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- WEEKLY PAY (of course its Direct Deposit)
- Health/Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Available Day 1 of Employment
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Supplemental Insurance: Life, Short-Term Disability, AD&D, Critical Illness, etc.
- Reimbursement Available for Licensing, Certifications, and CEU’s
- Basically, we can accommodate/build the perfect package to meet your needs.
Cell Staff is here to offer you something FRESH. We understand you have many options but there really is no one like us and we encourage you to find out why: www.cellstaff.com
We can’t wait to show you how good “GOOD” can be!