Registered Nurse (RN) – Corrections
Are you are a Registered Nurse in the State of New Jersey looking for a FRESH START? If so, we can help you! Cell Staff is a national correctional healthcare staffing company that has partnered with Correctional Facilities across New Jersey to help them find amazing people. We're looking for you to become a valuable part of the medical staff throughout the state of NJ!
- Full-Time Schedule Available
- Contract Positions
- All Shifts (1st, 2nd, and 3rd)
- Flexibility is a plus!
- Setting: Corrections
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients under the watch of Correctional Officers.
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Respond to all other requests for health care attention in a complex, timely, clinically appropriate, and therapeutic manner.
- Screen, assess, and evaluate offenders as well as the conditions where they live and work to ensure that they are well, safe, and their health care is continuous.
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Licensed as an RN by the State of New Jersey. Must be in good standing.
- 1 + year of relevant experience. No new grads, please.
- Must have BLS (American Heart Association)
- Highly competitive pay package
- Full medical benefits available (Day 1 coverage)
- Pet Insurance
- Weekly pay, direct deposit
- Certification reimbursement
- Recognition and retention program
Cell Staff is here to offer you something FRESH. We understand you have many options but there really is no one like us and we encourage you to find out why.
Please apply for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
We can't wait to show you how good "good" can be!