Registered Nurse (RN) – Hospital
The Registered Nurse assumes responsibility and accountability for the application of the nursing process and the delivery of patient care.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care.
- Uses clinical judgment to manage delivery of patient care safely and effectively.
- Promote interpersonal relations with all contacts in the hospital setting.
- Represents Cell Staff in the hospital setting in a positive image by serving as a role model in quality of care delivered, manner of dress, and professionalism.
- Uses knowledge and practice in accordance with Nurse Practice Act; Standards of Nursing Practice; Standards of Patient Care; JCAHO, state and local laws; and hospital policies.
- Other duties as assigned
- Current Registered Nurse License with in the state of practice.
- Prefer minimum of two years acute care experience in the area of expertise within the last three years preferred.
- Current Health Certificate (if applicable).
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- Current ACLS/PALS (per facility requirement).
- Current BLS.
- Successful completion of the Cell Staff clinical specialty screening with a score of 80% or greater.
- Full command, verbal and written of the English language.
- Demonstrate good interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively use the nursing process.
- Cell Staff background screening
Physical/Work Environment Requirements:
- May work at off-site facility/ client site
- May be exposed to blood-borne pathogens, chemotherapeutic and toxic chemicals
Please call 855-561-1555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.