Registered Nurse (RN) – Juvenile Detention
Are you are a licensed Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of Washington looking for a FRESH START? If so, we can help. Cell Staff is a national correctional healthcare staffing company with multiple open positions throughout Washington.Our client is currently seeking RNs to work throuhout the state!
- Per Diem, Block Booking
RN Position Details
In the Juvenile Detntion, you will work closely with youths that are at riks and who are alleged offenders. Within the Health Clinic there are usually one CNA/HCA and one RN. Depending on the shift and day of the week, there may be a NP and MD on site. There are also Mental Health Providers that the health care provider would work closely with. The health care provider will also have the opportunity to work with Juvenile Detention Officer/Supervisors and potential Juvenile Probation Officers. Due to the nature of their role, the staff may not leave the premises for meals. Meals will be provided each shift.
- Performing health screenings and physical examinations.
- Triaging, assessing, and treating inmates' chronic, acute, psychological, and medical needs during incarceration.
- Assessing and providing mental health care including patient assessments/evaluations.
- Administering medications, would care, and other personalized interventions as directed by medical staff.
- Serving as first responder in emergency and crisis situations.
- Performing other general nursing duties such as cardiac monitoring, catheter management, venipuncture, IVs, diabetics lines, ect.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background screening to gain access to the secured detention center
- Graduation from an accredited educational institution, possessing a diploma, associate's degree, bachelor's degree, or master's degree in nursing accepted for licensure by the Washington Board of Nursing.
- Licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN) by the State of Washington
- Must have hopstial experience/acute care if possible / med-surg experience
- Must have excellent assessment & triage skills
- Must be comfortable working in independent practice
- Competitive pay package
- Health, Dental, Vison benefits
- Weekly pay (of course its direct deposit)
- Tuition/certification reimbursement
- Free CEU's
- Basically we can accommodate / build the perfect package to meet your needs.
Cell Staff is here to offer you something FRESH. We understand you have many options but there really is no one like us and we encourage you to find out why: www.cellstaff.com
We can't wait to show you how good "GOOD" can be.
For immediate consideration, please call us at 855-561-1715 or email your resume to email@example.com