Registered Nurse (RN) – School Nurse
Cell Staff is one of the nation's leading providers of travel and local contract nurses. We are currently working with a school district in Clackamas, Oregon to identify multiple Registered Nurses for ongoing full and part-time work.
– Hours will vary depending on position, 20 to 40 hours per week available.
– Nurses will be working school hours with summers off.
– Will be needed to cover multiple schools within the district.
– Typical duties include providing students with insulin shots and providing care of minor injuries such as cuts and bruises.
– Must have current OR RN license and BLS.
– Minimum of 1 year of recent RN experience required.
– RN will be required to complete fingerprinting prior to start.
As an employee of Cell Staff you are eligible for the following benefits:
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- WEEKLY PAY (of course its Direct Deposit)
- Health/Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Available Day 1 of Employment
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Supplemental Insurance: Life, Short-Term Disability, AD&D, Critical Illness, etc.
- Reimbursement Available for Licensing, Certifications, and CEU's
- Basically, we can accommodate/build the perfect package to meet your needs.
Cell Staff is here to offer you something FRESH. We understand you have many options but there really is no one like us and we encourage you to find out why: www.cellstaff.com
We can't wait to show you how good "GOOD" can be!