Registered Nurse (RN) – Veterans Center
Are you are a licensed Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of Oklahoma looking for a FRESH START? If so, we can help YOU! Cell Staff is a national healthcare staffing company that has partnered with the Oklahoma Dept of VA Affairs to help them find AMAZING Nurses. We're looking for you to become a valuable part of the medical staff at the Clinton Veterans Center in Clinton, OK!
• Full Time Schedules
• Some weekends may be required
•8 hour shifts
• Contract Positions
• Flexible with shift availability is a plus!
• Performing health screenings and physical examinations
• Triaging, assessing, and treating inmates' chronic, acute, psychological, and medical needs during incarceration
• Assessing and providing mental health care including patient assessments/evaluations
• Administering medications, wound care, and other personalized interventions as directed by medical staff
• Serving as the first responder in emergency and crisis situations
• Performing other general nursing duties such as cardiac monitoring, catheter management, venipuncture, IVs, diabetic lines, etc.
• Graduation from an accredited educational institution
• Licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) by the State in which the position is located. The license MUST be in good standing
• 1+ year of relevant experience
• Hospital and Emergency Department experience a plus
• Competitive Pay Packages
• Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Short-Term Disability Insurance
• WEEKLY PAY (of course its direct deposit)
• Travel Pay available for candidates commuting 50 miles/1 hour
• 401k Plan
• Basically, we can accommodate/build the perfect package to meet your needs!
Cell Staff is here to offer you something FRESH. We understand you have many options but there really is no one like us and we encourage you to find out why: www.cellstaff.com
We can't wait to show you how good "GOOD" can be