RN – Corrections
Are you are a licensed Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of North Carolina looking for a FRESH START? If so, we can help. Cell Staff is a national correctional healthcare staffing company with multiple open positions throughout North Carolina. Our client is currently seeking RNs to work in Polkton, NC and throughout the state of North Carolina. (Note: Correctional facilities are in the general vicinity of each city and may require travel time)
- Full Time/ 8hr shifts
- 5 days/week, 40hrs/week
- Select facilities offer 12hr shifts, working on a 36hr/ 48hr schedule
- 13 and 26 week contracts
- Performing health screenings and physical examinations.
- Assessing and providing mental health care including patient assessments/evaluations.
- Administering medications, wound care, and other personalized interventions as directed by medical staff.
- Serving as first responder in emergency and crisis situations.
- Graduation from an accredited educational institution, possessing a diploma, associate's degree, bachelor's degree, or master's degree in nursing accepted for licensure by the North Carolina Board of Nursing.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) by the State of North Carolina or compact State. Must be in good standing.
- 1+ year of relevant experience. No new grads.
- Competitive pay package
- Health, Dental, Vision benefits
- Pet insurance
- Weekly pay (of course it's direct deposit)
- Tuition/certification reimbursement
- Basically we can accommodate / build the perfect package to meet your needs.
We can't wait to show you how good "GOOD" can be.