RN – Corrections
Location: Wrightsville, GA
Professional: Registered Nurse (RN)
Employment Type: Full Time
Job ID: CS-16260
Date Added: 02/17/2022
Are you are a licensed Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of Georgia looking for a FRESH START? If so, we can help. Cell Staff is a national correctional healthcare staffing company with multiple open positions throughout Georgia. Our client is currently seeking RNs to work in Wrightsville, GA and throughout the state of Georgia.
- Part Time to Full Time
- Short and Long Term Available
- Performing health screenings and physical examinations.
- Triaging, assessing, and treating inmates' chronic, acute, psychological, and medical needs during incarceration.
- Assessing and providing mental health care including patient assessments/evaluations.
- Administering medications, would care, and other personalized interventions as directed by medical staff.
- Serving as first responder in emergency and crisis situations.
- Performing other general nursing duties such as cardiac monitoring, catheter management, venipuncture, IVs, diabetics lines, ect.
- Graduation from an accredited educational institution, possessing a diploma, associate's degree, bachelor's degree, or master's degree in nursing accepted for licensure by the Georgia Board of Nursing.
- Licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN) by the State of Georgia.
- Accepting both newly licensed and experienced RNs.
- Competitive pay package
- Health, Dental, Vison benefits
- Pet insurance
- Weekly pay (of course its direct deposit)
- Tuition/certification reimbursement
- Basically we can accommodate / build the perfect package to meet your needs.
Cell Staff is here to offer you something FRESH. We understand you have many options but there really is no one like us and we encourage you to find out why: www.cellstaff.com
We can't wait to show you how good "GOOD" can be.
For immediate consideration, please call us at 855-561-1715 or email your resume to email@example.com